About the Player
James Lee Duncan Carragher (born 28 January 1978) is an English retired footballer who played as a defender for Premier League club Liverpool during a career which spanned 17 years.
A one-club man, he was Liverpool’s vice-captain for 10 years, and is the club’s second-longest ever serving player, making his 737th appearance for Liverpool in all competitions on 19 May 2013. Carragher also holds the record for the most appearances in European competition for Liverpool with 150.
About the product
This beautiful knitted scarf is only available from the 23 Foundation commemorating the 5th Champions League triumph in Istanbul.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email email@example.com
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.