About the Players
He started playing with Paços de Ferreira, before signing for La Liga club Atlético Madrid in 2016. After two seasons in the Primeira Liga, he was consecutively loaned to Primeira Liga club FC Porto in 2016 and English EFL Championship club Wolverhampton Wanderers in 2017. Jota helped Wolves gain promotion to the Premier League for the first time since 2012. He subsequently joined the club in July 2018 on a permanent deal for a reported €14 million and went on to make over 100 appearances for them. In September 2020, Jota signed for Liverpool for a fee reported to be €50 million (£41 million).
Jota is a former Portugal youth international, representing his country at under-19, under-21 and under-23 levels. He made the squad for the 2019 UEFA Nations League Finals, which Portugal won, and made his senior international debut in November 2019.
About the product
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– Please note that we cannot send frames to Africa, South America, The Middle East and some parts of Asia. In our experience items tend to go missing and in some cases are not traceable.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.