About the Player
What an amazing couple of years it has been for our young prodigy from Liverpool! Trent has had an unbelievable rise to fame and is quite simply the best right back in Europe.
Who will ever forget Gini’s brace as Liverpool beat Barcelona 4:0 on that amazing night at Anfield? The popular Dutch midfielder has been very impressive with his battling performances as he helped Liverpool FC win 4 major trophies in the last 12 months!
About the product
Dear all, the 23 Foundation has a very limited number of these beautiful canvases depicting the match day programme from the Champions League, 4-0 triumph over Barcelona at Anfield. Each canvas has been personally signed by Trent Alexander-Arnold and Gini Wijnaldum and measure 30 x 20 inches! Trent and Gini were inspirational that night which will be remembered by legions of Liverpool supporters around the world as the greatest ever come back (apart from Istanbul of course!). The signed canvases are £195 each plus shipping. (£25 in the UK, rates for overseas shipping vary from country to country).
Thank you for supporting the 23 Foundation and our good causes.
If you have any questions regarding this product please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– Please note that we cannot send frames to Africa, South America, The Middle East and some parts of Asia. In our experience items tend to go missing and in some cases are not traceable.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.