About the product
In 1965 Liverpool beat Leeds United to win their first FA Cup Final under the guidance of the legendary Bill Shankly. This period of success for the reds was the catalyst and built the foundations for Liverpool’s long period of success and dominance both on the domestic front and in Europe. The replica 1965 shirt has been signed in person by the surviving team.
- Tommy Lawrence
- Chris Lawler
- Ron Yeats (Captain)
- Tommy Smith
- Ian Callaghan
- Peter Thompson
- Willie Stevenson
- Ian St John (Goal scorer)
- Roger Hunt (Goal scorer)
- Gordon Milne
The signed shirt can be purchased from the charity (unframed) for £129.99 plus £10 by recorded mail (£15 if you live outside of the UK), or £209.99 framed plus £25 for the courier. Each print will be accompanied by our exclusive certificate of authenticity.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email email@example.com
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.