About the Player
García was signed by former Tenerife coach Benítez for Liverpool on 20 August 2004, on a five-year contract for a fee of £6 million. He was the fourth Spaniard signed by the club that summer and, nine days after arriving, he made his Premier League debut in a 0–1 away loss to Bolton Wanderers, where he had an apparently legitimate goal ruled out for offside; his first goal with his new club came against West Bromwich Albion at Anfield on 11 September, concluding a 3–0 win, and he went on to net seven more times in the league that season, including the headed winner in the Merseyside derby against Everton on 20 March 2005.
About the product
The 23 Foundation has a limited number of Luis Garcia signed shirts on offer. Each shirt has been personally signed by Luis in aid of The 23 Foundation on the back of the number 10.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.