About the Player
Mark Thomas Lawrenson (born 2 June 1957) is a former Republic of Ireland international footballer who played as a defender for Liverpool, among others, during the 1970s and 1980s. After a short career as a manager, he has since been a radio, television and internet pundit for the BBC, TV3 and Today FM. Born and raised in England, Lawrenson qualified to play for the Republic of Ireland through his grandfather, Thomas Crotty, who was born in Waterford.
About the product
The signed montage £29.95 plus shipping by recorded mail. The framed version is £79.95 plus shipping and will be delivered by courier (to UK addresses only).
If you have any questions regarding this product please email email@example.com
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.