About the Player
n 1997 Michael Owen broke into the Liverpool first team and quickly established himself for Club and Country. Sometimes called the “Babyface Assassin” Michael was Liverpool’s top scorer from 1997 to 2004. He played a key role in Liverpool’s treble season in 2001 and was perhaps best known for his brace against Arsenal in the FA Cup Triumph which Liverpool won 2-1. Michael has signed a limited number of Honours shirts with all his major honours beautifully embroidered on the 2000/2001 replica shirts.
About the product
The 23 Foundation is offering this rare shirt for just £125 plus shipping. We are able to send this shirt to most countries around the world. Shipping in UK/Europe. If you are based outside of Europe the shipping charge is £45. Shipping to Australia and New Zealand is £65.
Each frame will be accompanied by our unique certificate of authenticity and shipping times vary from 7 to 14 days depending on your location.
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– Please note that we cannot send frames to Africa, South America, The Middle East and some parts of Asia. In our experience items tend to go missing and in some cases are not traceable.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.