Myself Jamie Carragher & James Olsen will be teaming up with BBC to launch our watch us get fit programme in the Sovini group. A health and well being programme which monitors movement and rewards staff for keeping active.
Sovini are rewarding staff with a state of the art Garmin. Vivoki will see huge increase in retention rates as well as less time off for staff due to them taking the healthier pathway. Keep a eye out on TV for us these this evening on BBC1 at 6:30pm.
For more information visit the Watch Us Get Fit website.
Liverpool v Barcelona in the 2nd leg of the Champions League semi-final at Anfield.
Four simple animated drawings of two of the semi final heroes.
Possibly one of Anfield’s greatest European nights ever!
We are excited to announce that we have some branded mini footballs being made. These will then be signed by Jamie Carragher, and will be available to buy in the online store in the very near future!
We’d like to take this opportunity to thank Barry Chandler and his team at James Barry Accountants in Gloucestershire for sponsoring the balls and making the kind donation to the 23 Foundation.
If you’d like to know more about James Barry Accountants and what they do please feel free to get in touch with them.
Firstly, before we talk about Liverpool, we’d like to congratulate Manchester City on behalf of Jamie and the rest of the 23 Foundation team here for a magnificent season. To finish on 98 points and reach two domestic finals is incredible, and they really have been outstanding this season.
From a Liverpool perspective what can we say that hasn’t been said over the past week or two …. so here are some of the positives:
- Finished the league with 97 points – just 1 point short of being champions. In any other Premier League run in, other than last season, 97 points would have won the title.
- Reached a second Champions League final in as many seasons.
- Mo Salah & Sadio Mane won the Premier League Golden Boot with 22 goals, sharing the honour with Aubameyang.
- Alisson Becker won the Golden Gloves with most clean sheets this season, 21 in total.
- Fewest goals conceded this season.
- No points dropped in the last 70 days of the season.
- We beat Barcelona, recognised as one of the best teams in the World …. and we beat them 4-0!
- Virgil Van Dijk won the PFA Players Player Of the Year.
- Robertson & Arnold – 30 assists between them …. astounding!
- We finished 31 points ahead of Manchester United!
Jurgen Klopp and the boys have done us so proud this season and we are just looking forward to bringing the European Cup back home to Anfield …. where it belongs!
Thank you Liverpool FC for an incredible season and for making us believe. Something special has been created at Anfield and we look forward to the huge success this amazing team promises to deliver!
The 23 Foundation would like to thank The Mortgage Brain in Gloucestershire for supporting us by becoming one of the official sponsors for the new 23 Foundation website.
The Mortgage Brain look after customers across the UK, offering mortgages, remortgages and other related financial services.
Their MD, Enzo Mora is a huge Reds fan and regularly supports the 23 Foundation by purchasing signed merchandise for his home and offices.
If you would like to know more about The Mortgage Brain and the services they offer please visit their website at www.themortgagebrain.net.
Thank you to Enzo and his team at the Mortgage Brain …. as always your support is extremely appreciated.