About the product
The 23 Foundation is offering this superb shirt signed by the three scorers in that unforgettable second half in Istanbul. 3 nil down at half time and seemingly dead and buried, in just 6 minutes Steven Gerrard, Vladimir Smicer and Xabi Alonso scored the goals that eventually lead to this most famous European Champions League victory.
This shirt is limited to just 205 and will be available to supporters on a first come first served basis. Each shirt is personally signed on the front by the three scorers and each shirt is individually numbered from 1 to 205.
You will receive the shirt which will be accompanied by our unique certificate of authenticity which corresponds exactly with the number on the shirt.
The shirt is £245 plus shipping (£10 in the UK and £15 overseas). There is a framing option available to supporters in the UK for an additional £95 which includes mounting, framing and shipping, unfortunately we cannot send framed items abroad. Payment can be made by paypal, bank transfer or cheque payable to the 23 Foundation.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email email@example.com
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.