About the Player
Between 2006 and 2014, Daniel Agger played 175 times for his beloved Liverpool FC scoring many important goals. He also played 75 times for his native Denmark.
About the product
The charity is offering this personally signed shirt by Daniel, signed on the famous number. The shirt is the 2014 shirt as worn by Daniel and Liverpool FC that season.
The charity is offering this beautiful replica shirt which is personally signed by Daniel, for only £95 unframed, plus £7 in the UK and £15 overseas for shipping.
Framed for £190 (UK addresses for framed items only).
If you have any questions regarding this product please email email@example.com
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.