About the Player
David Fairclough best known for his nickname “supersub” scored some spectacular and crucial goals for his beloved Liverpool FC.
About the product
A true gent David has personally signed a limited number of “Honours Shirts” with details of his major honours beautifully embroidered on the front of the Liverpool FC retro shirt from 70’s. A winner of many titles including two European Cup Winners medals David is a true legend and very popular among the Liverpool FC fanbase around the world. This beautiful shirt can be purchased from the 23 Foundation with all profits going to our charitable causes. The unframed version is £95 plus shipping and the framed version is £195 plus shipping.
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.