About the Player
The likeable Liverpool forward had his best season for the club in In 2000-01, when Emile scored 22 goals for Liverpool as the club won the FA Cup, League Cup and UEFA Cup treble. He also scored Liverpool’s second goal when they beat Bayern Munich 3-2 in the 2001 UEFA Super Cup.
Heskey played as a forward, being a powerful targetman gifted with pace and physical strength, he was also a hard working player and formed a formidable partnership with Michael Owen.
About the product
The charity is offering these beautiful montages signed by Emile himself in aid of the 23 Foundation.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to order products from our shop, but are currently located in one if the following countries: AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, THAILAND, HONG KONG, MALAYSIA, ISRAEL. Please contact Mike at email@example.com to arrange your order.
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.