About the Player
Fabinho (Fabio Henrique Tavares) has been a revelation in Liverpool’s midfield. A solid defensive midfielder, he cuts out so many threats from the opposition and scores the odd goal too! His “howitzers” against Man City and Crystal Palace at Anfield were both among the Goals of the Season!
About the product
Fabinho has kindly signed a limited number of shirts in aid of the 23 Foundation. Each shirt has special embroidery underneath the number 3 with Premier League Champions embossed in a beautiful framed presentation. *Please note, these very rare shirts are sold as a framed Premier League Winners presentation only and not sold unframed. The frames are £325 each plus shipping by courier. Shipping rates vary country by country.
The Trophy Lift pictures will be added to the frame as soon as they are available ready for shipping in August. ***PLEASE NOTE, THE FRAMES WILL BE SHIPPED IN AUGUST AS WE ARE AWAITING THE TROPHY LIFT PICTURES*** The demand is huge and orders will be taken on a first come first served basis.
Each frame will be accompanied by our unique certificate of authenticity. All profits go to towards our charitable projects supporting good causes. You can also order the frames from email@example.com
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– Please note that we cannot send frames to Africa, South America, The Middle East and some parts of Asia. In our experience items tend to go missing and in some cases are not traceable.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.