About the Player
Graeme James Souness (born 6 May 1953) is a retired Scottish professional football player and manager, who played as a midfielder. Souness is now one of the most prominent television football pundits in the UK and Ireland, most notably through his work for Sky Sports.
Souness was the captain of the successful Liverpool team of the early 1980s, player-manager of Rangers in the late 1980s and captain of the Scotland national team. He also played for Tottenham Hotspur, Middlesbrough and Sampdoria.
Souness’ managerial career began when he joined Rangers, leading them to three Scottish titles and four league cups, before joining Liverpool as manager. He went on to become manager of Galatasaray, Southampton, Torino, Benfica, Blackburn Rovers and Newcastle United.
About the product
The charity is offering this beautiful replica Liverpool FC – Honours Shirt for Graeme Souness, signed by the man himself.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email email@example.com
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.