About the Player
James Milner is one of the most decorated and respected players in the Premier League. James started his career playing for his home town club, Leeds United and is now established as a Liverpool FC legend and an expert in taking penalties! His work-rate and professionalism are second to none, a versatile player James keeps himself very fit and has the reputation of being “Mr Reliable” for Liverpool and previously with England. James Milner is also well respected for his charity work.
About the product
We have a limited number of signed books “Ask a footballer” which can be purchased from the 23 Foundation with all profits going to our charitable causes. This is a fantastic read depicting what it’s really like being a professional footballer. James Milner is a talismanic member of Liverpool’s recently-crowned Champions League winning side, and he has written this fantastic book with the help of award-winning author Oliver Kay, Chief Football Correspondent for The Times.
Each signed book is £ 39.95 plus £7 for shipping in the UK and £15 for shipping overseas.
Thank you for supporting the 23 Foundation.
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase, a receipt will be provided by email.
– Please note that we cannot send frames to Africa, South America, The Middle East and some parts of Asia. In our experience items tend to go missing and in some cases are not traceable.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.