About the Player
Jan Mølby (born 4 July 1963) is a Danish former professional footballer, and manager.
As a player, he was a midfielder from 1982 to 1998. He notably spent twelve years playing in England with Liverpool. After starting his career with Kolding, he moved on to Ajax before spending more than a decade at Liverpool. He was capped 33 times by Denmark, scoring twice.
After leaving Liverpool he became player-manager of Swansea City, where he spent two years, and then managed Kidderminster Harriers, guiding them to promotion to the Football League in 2000. He later had a brief spell as manager of Hull City and then a brief spell back in charge of Kidderminster Harriers.
About the product
Each Honours shirt is personally signed by Jan and is only £95 (unframed). Jan was a member of the Liverpool team of the 1980’s, in which he won two league titles and two FA Cups. All of Jan’s Honours are beautifully embroidered on these Crown Paints Honours shirts which will be sent by recorded mail.
The charity is offering this beautiful replica shirt which is personally signed by Jan, for only £95 unframed, Framed for £190 (UK addresses for framed items only). Shipping in UK/Europe. If you are based outside of Europe the shipping charge is £45. Shipping to Australia and New Zealand is £65.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email email@example.com
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– Please note that we cannot send frames to Africa, South America, The Middle East and some parts of Asia. In our experience items tend to go missing and in some cases are not traceable.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.