About the Player
Jerzy Dudek enjoyed a very successful playing career for Feyenoord, Liverpool and Real Madrid as well as his national side – Poland. The ever popular goalkeeper made some unbelievable saves in the 2005 Champions League triumph in Istanbul. Poor old Andriy Shevchenko is probably still having nightmares about that final at the Ataturk stadium! One save in particular, the ball was goal-bound and somehow Jerzy managed to pull off a wonder, double save from Shevchenko! The penalty shoot-out was a tense and nervy affair, could Liverpool FC come back from 3-0 and win it? Yes thanks to Jerzy who was inspirational!
About the product
Jerzy signed a limited number of montages in aid of the 23 Foundation.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.