About the Player
Roger Hunt was one of the best goal scorers in Liverpool’s history of fantastic centre forwards and predators in front of goal, scoring 285 goals. Roger won 2, Division 1 League titles and 1 FA Cup medal with the reds and was also in the England squad that won the 1966 World Cup Final. Hunt played in all six games, scoring three times, as England went on to win the Jules Rimet trophy after a 4–2 extra time win over West Germany in the final at Wembley.
About the product
The replica shirt has all of Roger’s Liverpool honours beautifully embroidered on the front (as per the pictures attached) and personally signed by Roger.
The shirts are only £95 each unframed plus shipping.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email email@example.com
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.