About the Player
From 1999 to 2009 Sami played a major part in winning many trophies including the unforgettable Champions League Final in 2005 and the FA Cup Final in 2006. In the 2000/01 season Sami and Jamie formed a formidable partnership in defence as Liverpool won the famous treble!
About the product
The charity is offering this beautiful 2001 replica shirt – signed on the back of the number 12 by Sami Hyypia.
The signed shirt is £125 which includes shipping by special delivery. The framed version is £220 and will be delivered by courier (to UK addresses only)
If you have any questions regarding this product please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.