About the Players
Vladimir Smicer and Patrick Berger played their part in many memorable wins for Liverpool FC. Patrick scored many thunderbolt goals with that famous left foot and provided the assist for Michael Owen to score the winner in that famous 2001 FA Cup victory over Arsenal which was the treble winning season for Liverpool FC.
The ever popular Czech duo have signed some beautiful montages in aid of the 23 Foundation. Vladi of course played a huge part in that 2005 Champions League Final, scoring Liverpool’s second goal in normal time and also one of the crucial penalties in our win over AC Milan in Istanbul.
About the product
We are delighted to offer this beautiful montage signed by the popular Czech duo.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email email@example.com
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.