About the Player
Terry McDermott is one of the most decorated footballers in English history. He was a member of the Liverpool team of the 1970s and early 1980s, in which he won three European Cups and six First Division titles. He was also capped 25 times by England. The ever popular Terry Mac scored some crucial and fantastic goals for Liverpool including the goal of the season in 1980 with a stunning strike against Tottenham at White Hart Lane and one of the best goals at Anfield with a superb header as Liverpool beat Tottenham 7-0 in 1978!
About the product
All of Terry’s Honours are beautifully embroidered on these Hitachi Honours shirts which will be sent by recorded mail.
A framed version is £190 and is available to UK based addresses only.
If you have any questions regarding this product please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.