About the Players
James Lee Duncan Carragher (born 28 January 1978) is an English retired footballer who played as a defender for Premier League club Liverpool during a career which spanned 17 years.
A one-club man, he was Liverpool’s vice-captain for 10 years, and is the club’s second-longest ever serving player, making his 737th appearance for Liverpool in all competitions on 19 May 2013. Carragher also holds the record for the most appearances in European competition for Liverpool with 150.
Robbie Fowler probably the most naturally gifted finisher in the game has signed a limited number of shirts with his Honours on the front. Robbie has scored some memorable goals for his beloved reds and played an integral part in the treble winning season, and who will ever forget the his trick against Arsenal at Anfield? Robbie is true Liverpool FC hero and legend and continues to work for Liverpool FC in an ambassadorial role.
About the product
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– Please note that we cannot send frames to Africa, South America, The Middle East and some parts of Asia. In our experience items tend to go missing and in some cases are not traceable.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.