About the product
The 23 Foundation Charity is offering this unique framed, 5 badge presentation – with all profits going to our good causes. They have been put together to commemorate the amazing achievement of Liverpool FC winning 5 European Cups so far. As per the pictures attached, we have the 5 European cup badges from each final beautifully embroidered and framed.
Each presentation has been signed by some of the legends who played a key part in winning the 5 trophies which is “Ours for Keeps” They are as follows: Terry McDermott, Tommy Smith, Ian Callaghan, David Fairclough, Phil Thompson, Alan Kennedy, Phil Neal, David Johnson, Bruce Grobbelaar, Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, Roy Evans and Steve Heighway.
The frame measures approximately 24.5 inches X 21 inches and is available on a first come first served basis as numbers are very limited.
The price is £295 plus £25 for shipping by courier.
We can only ship this item within the UK. Each frame will be accompanied by the unique certificate of authenticity
If you have any questions regarding this product please email email@example.com
Why buy from the 23 Foundation?
100% of the profits raised from your sale will be used to directly impact the lives of sick or disadvantaged children and young people in a positive way, or will be used to support community or not-for-profit organisations who work with children or young people.
With the support of people supporting the 23 Foundation we now support children and young people in various capacities within the UK and across the rest of the world too.
The small print
– All signed memorabilia will be supplied with a 23 Foundation Certificate Of Authentication
– Framed products WILL NOT be shipped outside of the UK – Please only order this as a framed option if you live within mainland UK.
– Shipping charges may apply when purchasing this product, and if so will be applied at the check out stage.
– On completion of your purchase a receipt will be provided by email.
– The 23 Foundation are not VAT registered.